© Archives de la Côte-du-sud, F385/1/1.
In 1921, Abbot Wilfrid Lemieux gave a second life to a Lévis hotel slated for demolition. He had the building dismantled and taken to Rivière-Ouelle by boat. The Fleur des Bois Villa welcomed guests the following year. Located at a high point in the road leading to the wharf, it stood out and offered a panoramic view of Pointe-aux-Orignaux. There were very few other buildings in the vicinity then, since most of the summer residences were built here after 1940.